Cleaning A BMW Vehicle
Many companies use different strategies to attract their customers. Some have core competencies in certain areas. For BMW , the elite class is the target market. The feature in which BMW excel are in fact more than one. BMW vehicles are famous for their design that is totally based on trends and styles of the market. Its construction is so reliable that people who can afford don’t bother to know about it. They are made so confident that they just choose the design and purchase the car.
As far as design are concerned. The vehicle gets more attractiveness when it is properly cleaned and polished. Clean and shiny car always looks nice. Cleaning the car is done not only for keeping it new and shiny, but it is also useful in protecting the exterior paint of the car.
The process of regular cleaning is easy to accomplish and it can be finished within minutes if you are used to it. The process involves some instructions to follow and they are as under:
1. Always use the appropriate products for cleaning. BMW has also got those products and many manufacturing companies are now offering these products according to the requirements of the customers. A microfiber towel having 100 percent cotton, a microfiber sheepskin mitt, a good quality of shampoo specific for car washing and a plastic bucket are the requirements that must be used.
2. For cleaning, the car must be parked in a location that do not have any sunlight, because it can cause evaporation of water and cleaner that can harm the exterior paint of the vehicle.
3. Plenty of cool water must be thrown over the car. The spray can be done with the help of a shower.
4. Clean the BMW now. The bucket is used for mixing of the cleaning solvent and the shampoo. Then this solvent is applied on the car. The spots that have dirt are cleaned with the help of a micro fiber towel.
5. In this step, you apply the glossing products to promote the shine of your vehicle. The exterior windows can be cleaned by a specific glass cleaner made for this purpose.
6. Make your BMW dry very carefully. Immediately start drying you car the moment you finish the cleaning because there is a chance of spots that appear due to the vehicle being sprayed with water. The tires are the first ones to be dried, then the rims and then whole vehicle with the help of a detailing towel. Always dry your car in the straight and long lines. Use a firm but gentle push to dry your vehicle.
Dry your BMW with care. After washing your car, start the drying process immediately to avoid a spotted, foggy exterior. Begin with wiping away moisture from the tires and rims, using a durable detailing towel. Then, take a clean microfiber (or similar) towel to dry off the vehicle. Moving from top to bottom, dry the car in long, straight lines. Use firm but gentle pressure.